Bulldog Physical Education
What to Expect
The goal for all students in physical education is to develop physically literate individuals. I want to help students not only be physically active at school, during PE class but to develop and pursue a lifetime of physical activity.
Students at all grade levels will follow Shape America Five National Standards for K - 12 Physical Education
- Standard 1. The physically literate individual demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
- Standard 2. The physically literate individual applies knowledge of concepts, principles,strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
- Standard 3. The physically literate individual demonstrates the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
- Standard 4. The physically literate individual exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
- Standard 5. The physically literate individual recognizes the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and/or social interaction.
Hey there, I'm Coach Gordon, this is my 4th year teaching Physical Education here at North Texas Collegiate Academy. I enjoy teaching students how to live a healthy and active lifestyle during and outside of school.
Coach Gordon Loves
- The color RED
- Hot Green Tea
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Sci- Fi Movies
- Reese's Cups