My name is Stormy Sykes and I am excited to be starting my 7th year as part of the NTXCA family as North Campus' Social Studies teacher! In order for you to get to know me a little bit better here's a tidbit of information about myself.
- I am happily married to my fantastic husband, Scott.
- I am a proud dog mom to Bonnie.
- I also have five snakes at home: Bob, Fred, Rosy, Quartermane, and Kendra.
- I also have a leopard gecko named Frederick, and a Betta.
- I love to travel and have been to several countries around the world. (Japan, Peru, Mexico, Belize, Honduras, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, and Latvia)
- I just recently earned a Masters degree from Texas Woman's University in American History.
- My Bachelor's Degree is from Oklahoma Baptist University in Anthropology and History.
- I like to dabble in multiple hobbies which include: water skiing, wakeboarding, reading, writing, collecting vintage items and clothing, and playing games of any nature.
- I am a Hamilton fanatic.
- This will be my 9th year of teaching!
- I love to inspire all students that come through my classroom.
I cannot wait to meet you!