Let me introduce myself. My name is Darlene Williams. This will be my 15th year of teaching, but my first year here at North Texas Collegiate Academy. Below is some information about me.
- I have been married to my wonderful husband, Randy, since 1997.
- I have three children: BriAnna (27), Dalton (23), and Warren (20).
- I have two beautiful grandchildren: Nathan (8) and Elizabeth (3).
- I graduated from Texas Woman’s University with a Bachelor degree in Mathematics.
- I just finished my Master’s degree in Curriculum and Instruction in Mathematics Teaching from University of Texas at Arlington.